Thanks for the link. This helps a lot.

LNM bug triggered by a workaround for MSFS. 😞

Some time ago I added a workaround to weed out the numerous fake airports MSFS added for POIs🙄. These consisted only of aprons and are ignored in LNM now.
TFFR is now detected wrongly as a fake POI airport and ignored which should not be the case if a stock airport is updated.

Will fix for the next LNM version but this won't be released soon, sorry.

Alex

3 hours ago, albar965 said:

Thanks for the link. This helps a lot.

LNM bug triggered by a workaround for MSFS. 😞

Some time ago I added a workaround to weed out the numerous fake airports MSFS added for POIs🙄. These consisted only of aprons and are ignored in LNM now.
TFFR is now detected wrongly as a fake POI airport and ignored which should not be the case if a stock airport is updated.

Will fix for the next LNM version but this won't be released soon, sorry.

Alex

hi ablar, thanks for the quick and detailed response. Thanks for being honest about the next version not being released soon. Is there any sort of workaround I can do in the meantime, like manually changing the airport color somehow so I can quickly just glance around and know it's a custom one?

1 hour ago, dresoccer4 said:

hi ablar, thanks for the quick and detailed response. Thanks for being honest about the next version not being released soon. Is there any sort of workaround I can do in the meantime, like manually changing the airport color somehow so I can quickly just glance around and know it's a custom one?

The only workaround I can think of is adding a userpoint for each add-on airport. Right click on an airport and select "Add userpoint for ...". All fields are prefilled with airport information. Not perfect but a workaround.

Alex

5 hours ago, albar965 said:

The only workaround I can think of is adding a userpoint for each add-on airport. Right click on an airport and select "Add userpoint for ...". All fields are prefilled with airport information. Not perfect but a workaround.

Alex

that turned the airport black and still stays visible even when zooming out so i'll be able to quickly glance at the map and know it's a custom airport. win win!

• Like 1