Sign in to follow this  
BlackBeltMike

Copilot options go missing

Hi Dave,

Using the latest beta, there's something funky going on with the two Copilot options.  On my system, press the Config button, select Speech, then if I drag the P2A Configuration window around with the mouse I see the states of those two checkboxes toggle between on and off for each time I move the window.  I think there's some sort of refresh bug in how those checkboxes are responding to Windows events, so it becomes difficult to be certain whether they really are set on or off by the user.  Other checkboxes within that same config page seem to behave correctly, though I've not tested all of them.

Cheers,

Mike

Sounds like you may have a Mouse button set as the HotKey.  Press the Clear buttons on that page to be sure there are no hot keys set for Respond to Radio and hot key and joystick button.  Also be sure the Enable check boxes are both unchecked.

I can drag the Config window all over my screens and nothing changes.

Dave