Sign in to follow this  
PeteMc

Install GTN On Two Computers (1 User)

Is there a way to "officially" load the GTN on two computers?  I don't want to simultaneously use it on two computers, just want to be able to switch which one I'm using.

I had moved the GTN off my old computer to my new one and now I may have a place to set up my old computer and leave it with the controls in place.  I don't want to go through the Move again if I don't have to and this way it will still be on my faster computer if there is some reason I want to move the controls.  That's why I was hoping there was a single "User" option vs. single machine.  (Kind of like MS Office lets you load on multiple machines, but you can only use it on whatever you're licensed for at any give time.)

Second option, which I don's see on the RXP website, is there a super discount for a second copy? 

Thx

Hi,

Our EULA grants you the right to do exactly this: installing on 2 computers and running only 1 at a time. It is meant to help our customers on the go usually using a desktop at home and a notebook abroad! Just run the e-commerce installer on the 2nd computer, enter your F1 credentials and press REINSTALL.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Excellent!  I missed that and when I read about Reinstalling/Moving I thought the process was removing the license from the 1st machine.

In theory then, it should still be fully functional on the old machine since I didn't delete anything.  

And one other quick question... Where is the best place/way to check on updates?

Thx!!

There is no best way for updates, but your way!

- release notes on this forum (pinned topic)

- automatic notifications on your desktop if you opt-in during install

- manual check in-game via the RXP plugin menu

Pick your fav! 🙂

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)