Sign in to follow this  
bjwoody61

activation on new machine

Dave
My machine went kaput on me and I had to rebuild 90% of it which renders my key invalid. Is it possible to get a new activation.

Thanks in advance
James

Can I deactive/activate regularly e.g. for switching between a remote machine (for network installation) and a normal installation? Just want to know before getting a mess with my current installation. Or exists an option for a second key without buying the software twice?

And how do you deactivate p2atc? Does it ask when you are uninstalling or what?

Edited by SkylaneT

When you are asked for activation during (a new / or inactive) installation, you can also select "deactivate" and enter your serial number. After that choose "activate" and the new installation will be activated. That's how it worked for me. I also didn't find a way to deactivate the existing installation. But in that way it should be even easer to switch between installations on different machines.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, tomcat138 said:

When you are asked for activation during (a new / or inactive) installation, you can also select "deactivate" and enter your serial number. After that choose "activate" and the new installation will be activated. That's how it worked for me. I also didn't find a way to deactivate the existing installation. But in that way it should be even easer to switch between installations on different machines.

Great, thx. I've never done deactivation yet, so it's good to know how. 😎