Sign in to follow this  
JiBrady

how to display speed up factor

I just watched a Youtube video and noticed that in the bottom right of the screen it showed 4X speed. How can I get this to show, is there a utility or something that I can use?

I use shift-z available at flightsim.to which shows the sim rate along with other information

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

You might need to bind buttons to increase and decrease sim rate. 

EDIT- Sorry I might have misunderstood the question. Leaving this here in case.

Edited by FlightSimToday

Or use FS simrate bandit also on flightsim.to...

Edited by Target71

28 minutes ago, JiBrady said:

I just watched a Youtube video and noticed that in the bottom right of the screen it showed 4X speed. How can I get this to show, is there a utility or something that I can use?

I have a feeling that the "4X speed" thing you saw was from post processing the video, in which the author sped up the video to 4x speed and added the indicator at the bottom right.

Care to post a link to the video? Would be able to tell for sure then.

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Thanks to all who gave me information on how to display the speed up factor.  I loaded the shift-Z program mentioned above and it did display the information I wanted,

The YouTude video I referenced above is located at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWY8nGa6rjE&t=693s.  Go to just after the 11 minute point to see 4X speed being displayed in the lower right side of the screen.

Thanks again,

Jim

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JiBrady said:

The YouTude video I referenced above is located at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWY8nGa6rjE&t=693s.  Go to just after the 11 minute point to see 4X speed being displayed in the lower right side of the screen.

It's what I said. It was added while editing the video and is not part of the sim or any sim addon.

All the best,

...jim

ASUS Prime Z790-E, Intel i9 13900K, 32Gb DDR5 Ram, Nvidia 3090 24Gb, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500 GB and 1 TB, Samsung Odyssey G9 Ultrawide 49" G-SYNC Monitor.

Thanks Jim for providing  me with the explanation for the 4X speed.

The shift-Z program did provide me with the information I wanted to see.

• Like 1