Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matt Johnson

HEY GEOFA

Guest skyhawk21

your such a smart msg forum mod and also a great guy do you know what cookies are? as long as my login is cached on the msg forum server and my home computer as me logged in u cant delete ####.. u can ban posts all u want and u know what i can post all day long hahaha...

Guest tmilton

These types of posts are not welcome here skyhawk. People try to help you out and this is how you react?

"as my login is cached on the msg forum server and my home computer as me logged in"It also probably makes it much easier to track your ISP and IP, not too bright. You'll probably be seeing your ISP account cancelled very soon.regards,Dave

>"as my login is cached on the msg forum server and my home>computer as me logged in">>It also probably makes it much easier to track your ISP and>IP, not too bright. You'll probably be seeing your ISP>account cancelled very soon.>Was thinking the same thing

Folks, trolls like the original poster enjoy agitating people so let

/Tord Hoppe, Sweden

>your such a smart msg forum mod and also a great guy do you>know what cookies are? as long as my login is cached on the>msg forum server and my home computer as me logged in u cant>delete ####.. u can ban posts all u want and u know what i can>post all day long hahaha...Man you are one impolite guy do have some respect for indeed those great guys or girls :-roll willing to offer there free time so we all can enjoy polite discussions in a mature manner...At least I sign my post with my full name instead of hiding ;-)Have fun and be wise to apologize at least,Andr

André

Guest Matt Johnson

It's a really bad idea to parade your stupidity in front of a sysadmin who can stop you from even connecting to their servers, let alone posting.Your internets are belong to me... heheheh. :-)