Sign in to follow this  
logic28

FS2Crew panel not showing

Hello everyone,

Fs2crew installed for P3d 737NGu, after following instructions upon pressing the assigned key the FS2c panel does not open.

Checked the P3D config file and don’t see any, so said, entries for FS2Crew (don't know what I would be looking for specifically) 

I have re installed the app and restarted the PC but no changes.

Major help needed for fixing the problem.

Thanks

Regards

M. Andreini

54 minutes ago, logic28 said:

Hello everyone,

Fs2crew installed for P3d 737NGu, after following instructions upon pressing the assigned key the FS2c panel does not open.

Checked the P3D config file and don’t see any, so said, entries for FS2Crew (don't know what I would be looking for specifically) 

I have re installed the app and restarted the PC but no changes.

Major help needed for fixing the problem.

Thanks

Regards

M. Andreini

Hi Andreini,

Did you run the FS2Crew NGXU Config Manager and "enable" FS2Crew?

When you do that, FS2Crew window entries are physically added to the NGX-U's panel.cfg file.

If you open the NGX-U "panel.cfg" file with Notepad, you should see FS2Crew entries present.

Let's assume they are present.

Assign the "N" key to autofeather arm/off as described in the manual.

That should open the FS2Crew Main panel in the NGX-U.

The other way to open the FS2Crew Main Panel is via the VEHICLES - INSTRUMENT PANEL menu in P3D.

Assuming FS2Crew is on your panel.cfg file, you should the FS2Crew Main Panel there as well.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Andreini,

Did you run the FS2Crew NGXU Config Manager and "enable" FS2Crew?

When you do that, FS2Crew window entries are physically added to the NGX-U's panel.cfg file.

If you open the NGX-U "panel.cfg" file with Notepad, you should see FS2Crew entries present.

Let's assume they are present.

Assign the "N" key to autofeather arm/off as described in the manual.

That should open the FS2Crew Main panel in the NGX-U.

The other way to open the FS2Crew Main Panel is via the VEHICLES - INSTRUMENT PANEL menu in P3D.

Assuming FS2Crew is on your panel.cfg file, you should the FS2Crew Main Panel there as well.

Thanks for such a quick response, that is exactly the problem  I could not find the fs2crew Configf manager anywhere, this new version seems to be so messy to install compared to my old one that I still have on another SSD with Win 7 and P3D V2.xx.

Where would I find such Config for FS2Crew please? It is not in my sidebar "all programs" where all I got is the FS2 P3D access pack.

Many thanks

Mauro 

I went back to check and noticed that the installation did not complete so I started again,  found the config and activated it and it opened up as you said.

Apologies for the inconvenience but this new methods of jumping from one link to the next before the actual software is installed had confused me 😍 -  Tonight I shall proceed with all the necessary settings and begin to enjoy this new version.

Once again thank you for your help

Kind Regards

Mauro (Maz for short)