Sign in to follow this  
Hernan1

Camera display errors

In view of my a couple of responses to my recent post, I decided to make another video to show all of you the many camera display views that appeared in my flight simulator after an update that followed the world update Australia. THERE WAS a way to  remove thoose displays very easily, but that is no longer available and they may have been moved somewhere else. I will appreciate if you can assist me in resolving this problem. Thanks to all.

(89) MSFS 2020 camera display errors - YouTube

Well you could make a new profile to turn off unwanted helps like 'objectives window' and landing squares in the sky that look like red or blue vertical bars up close. MSFS allows to make a profile to your liking.

Like so that when panning the outside view, it sticks instead of resetting. Stick the views or not, MSFS allows one to chose that sort of thing by assignments in the Options/Controls window.

Like you I hated the outside panning jumping back to the reset position. So I changed assignments so that never happens.

It looks the the update has made a new default profile for you. You have the option to get rid of it and make another.

I got rid of almost all the default assignments on day one and two on my set of controllers and the keyboard. I saw no reason to let F1 to F12 control mixtures, prop levers, or heaven forbid the slewing. Surely those keys up there could be reassigned to more sensible tasks.  Slewing and lever movements are done with my flight controller axis instead.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Thanks for your reply. I will attempt to create a new profile. My biggest probl4m is that I am loosing my eyesight due to glaucoma. As of now I am unable to see the entire screen, so I have to take the time to read the entire area with the help of a magnifying glass holding my nose almost close to the screen. A tutorial could help. I know "those are the breaks" I hope today's World Update will solve my problem. Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Edited by Hernan1
correct misspelled words

4 hours ago, Hernan1 said:

PROBLEM RESOLVED.

great, about eyesight, aww, i use a pretty big deskmonitor , 32 inch on a low resolution, 1k..this makes everything nicely readable.

and i do have special computer glasses.  works great here.