Sign in to follow this  
markcellis

630+ new clips across multiple regions

I have updated the clip collection with 630+ new clips across multiple regions.

If you are running the FS-ATC-Chatter 1.2.1 player it should detect the update and give you the opportunity to download those new clips.

Mark

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Hello @markcellis, I purchased X-ATC-Chatter in early march for use in MSFS/P2A...do I receive the update as well? If i look in my gumroad download link, I see "X-ATC-Chatter_1.7_Full_Clip_Set" which is the same filesize as when I first downloaded it on 3/11.

Since I do not use X-Plane, there is no option for me to "Check for updates". Any help is appreciated!

Edited by jstnj

If you do not have X-Plane installed then the best way to get clips updates is to download the free FS-ATC-Chatter player:

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/fs-atc-chatter-sample-collection-and-demo/

You will need to copy the Regions folder from your X-ATC-Chatter purchased over to the root folder of FS-ATC-Chatter so that it sees you have purchased the full clip set as the above link just has the 400+ free demo clips.

Once you have done that you can run FS-ATC-Chatter.exe and it will detect the new clips and allow you to download them. Once downloaded you can copy them over to Pilot2ATC.

Mark

14 hours ago, markcellis said:

If you do not have X-Plane installed then the best way to get clips updates is to download the free FS-ATC-Chatter player:

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/fs-atc-chatter-sample-collection-and-demo/

You will need to copy the Regions folder from your X-ATC-Chatter purchased over to the root folder of FS-ATC-Chatter so that it sees you have purchased the full clip set as the above link just has the 400+ free demo clips.

Once you have done that you can run FS-ATC-Chatter.exe and it will detect the new clips and allow you to download them. Once downloaded you can copy them over to Pilot2ATC.

Mark

that worked, thank you sir.

All I did was move the FS-ATC-Chatter files into Pilot2ATC\Sounds\ATC_Chatter and ran the program as recommended. Thank you!

Edited by jstnj
  • Like 1