Sign in to follow this  
ejy1

No gates found

Hi Nico, 

I am trying to understand how your app works. I have a couple of FS2020 payware sceneries and they arent being recogised by your software and they are giving me the message "no gates found". Is there any way to have these airports recognised by your software? I have also noticed that they are treated as stock airports. For example i have Roman Design's excellent CYOW airport installed and PSXseecontraffic treats it as a stock scenery with no gates found.  If you can elaborate as to how your software recognises these sceneries it would be most appreciated. 

John

Hi John 

Payware addon airports bought in the Store are encrypyed. PSXT cannot read them.

Is that the case?

Stock airports always have gates. Maybe you mean no parking options found? Which is normal when you start.

Nico

Edited by kiek

15 minutes ago, ejy1 said:

I bought the Roman Design CYOW from their website not in Marketplace. 

Maybe they encrypt to.

However  for PSXT you can also use the stock airport file. The positions of the gates will not differ much if both parties have done their work well.

How about EHAM and EGGL and EDDF? These are FS2020 stock airports that have been hand crafted in the premium deluxe version and I am not seeing any aircraft at the gates. In your app in the parked static category there is a 0 value. When I first open your app it states that it is unable to find gates at these airports. I am using the most recent version (31.0.3) of your work. 

Regards.

John

45 minutes ago, ejy1 said:

When I first open your app it states that it is unable to find gates at these airports. 

Are you sure it says that? I dont think so. All these airport files have gates. 

What PSXT probably says is that there are no options for gates in the file (yet). That's because your airport files are still empty....

You have to let PSXT learn these options first. Or copy the already filled airport files from EHAM etc from my website site and put them I'm your parked updates folder.

Edited by kiek

okay thanks I am slowly learning how the algorythm works. My apologies. 

Ohhh, PSXT can't read airport addons bought thru Marketplace...That makes so much sense.

Sorry for the necro posting, but I've been pulling my hair like crazy for a good 3 hours until I found this thread.

Anyways, carry on...

Santiago de Larminat

1 hour ago, Guevorkyan said:

Sorry for the necro posting, but I've been pulling my hair like crazy for a good 3 hours until I found this thread.

I'll add a FAQ item about this problem.

The thing I don't understand is why it can read all the Asobo handcrafted airports but not the others. Not even Microsoft's.

Santiago de Larminat

7 hours ago, Guevorkyan said:

The thing I don't understand is why it can read all the Asobo handcrafted airports but not the others. Not even Microsoft's.

DRM