Sign in to follow this  
ongara

Strange aircraft movements

Ha Nico, thanks for your service. I am using PSXT 30,3 for a few days and it is a bit better but still from far it was, Strange things are still happening, For example an Airbus Air France landed to early LGAV, 180 turn and backwards on the runway to an exit and turned back to taxi. All planes touch down way before runway and do there own tricks. I had 5 airplanes taxiing in a row to runway 03L and only 1 took off. Planes are taxiing across the apron. Again this was not the case with the former software and i wonder if RT v9 also is giving wrong info? I know your are working hard to improve things, appreciate, so this is just for your information that 30.3 with RT v9 is not as the same before. Maybe parked updates files are damaged?  

Regards Sjon

Great performance today at EDDF with version 31.0.12 - thanks Nico!

Åke

• Like 1

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the update's. I use 31.0.13 at this moment and LGAV incoming aircrafts 21R disappears shortly after landing to never show up again somewhere. Scoot 787 is using a few meters of the runway and for a 787 is this to short i think. Taxiing is okay and i don't see strange things there. Taking off is okay butwill monitor more when back again on LGAV. On my way to LTFM to see what is going on there.

Kind regards,

Sjon

Arrived at LTFM and parked aircrafts are there. No aircrafts taking off no aircrafts landing no aircrafts taxiing, And on flightradar it is very busy with even A330 traffic jam.

Regard Sjon

back to 31.0.12 but not traffic on LTFM only parked and 1 aircraft took off but that one was vissible when it was allready airborn and hanging still and moving sideways. Don't kill the messenger..

17 hours ago, ongara said:

back to 31.0.12 but not traffic on LTFM only parked and 1 aircraft took off but that one was vissible when it was allready airborn and hanging still and moving sideways. Don't kill the messenger..

Going back to 31.0.12 does not make any sense. (EDIT: read the release notes pls).

You happen to fly at airports that are not very well supported by RealTraffic I am afraid.

Why don't you try EHAM, EKCH, EGGL, EDDM, EDDF (see Akki's post above)  first,and enjoy the traffic. If you  do not have traffic there, there is something wrong at your end.

Edited by kiek

Thanks for your reply. These airports, LTFM, very big and busy airport, and LGAV, always a bit unpredictable, had very good supported RT. I fly there many time times. After the updates it became worse. I used EHAM and EDDF and they where very fine so i knew something was wrong at the other airports. I asked Balthasar if maybe something was wrong with RT and the airports. His first answer was, nothing i can do a lot cause of traffic hick-ups, but a few seconds after that message he wrote again to let me try the airports again and Yes there is traffic again. Taking off, landing and taxiing. 

Regards Sjon

• Like 2