Sign in to follow this  
kiek

Version 31.0.12 released.

Good to know for the next time.

But how can I solve the current problem? It seems that I'm not the only one with the same issue...

10 minutes ago, semor said:

But how can I solve the current problem? It seems that I'm not the only one with the same issue...

Well the other guy is on Steam. You are the only one on Store. Never heard of problems on Store. I am on Store too, have test it quite a bit.

You could try to remove that parameter from parameters.xml, delete the stock_airports folder and try again.

Edited by kiek

Ok, will try that. Where can I find the parameters.xml? I search in the data folder, but nothing.

2 minutes ago, semor said:

Ok, will try that. Where can I find the parameters.xml? I search in the data folder, but nothing.

There is a Manual for that.

Section 3.4   

C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\PSXT_MSFS

Just now, kiek said:

There is a Manual for that.

Section 3.4   

C:\Users\<user_name>\AppData\Roaming\PSXT_MSFS

I've found it already, but removing the parameters.xml and the stock airports folder didn't help.

I'm a bit lost now...

1 minute ago, semor said:

I've found it already, but removing the parameters.xml and the stock airports folder didn't help.

I'm a bit lost now...

Still strange  that it worked with the previous version of PSXT_MSFS that you used. You must have changed something.... Think hard.

My parameter reads like this:

<parameter name="STOCK_AIRPORTS_PATH" value="C:\Users\nwkaa\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages\Official\OneStore\fs-base" />

But apparently you have not used the default installation.

What does the file PSXT_MSFS\info\StockAirportsLog.txt  says?

Indeed,I have a custom installation. Mine reads D:\MSFS2020\Official\OneStore\fs-base

Ok, So I've deleted everything with the name PSXseeconTraffic from the PC and did a reboot.

I did a fresh install now but got the same error.

StockAirportLog says:

Searching stock airports in D:\MSFS2020\Official\OneStore\fs-base

As I already tell you, I haven't changed anything this morning. Just deinstalled the old version of PSX, Install the new one and copied over the two folders: Parked_updates & addon_airports.

Edited by semor

By the way, the Learner tool also didn't work.

Error 98: This version has been reverted, download version 10.0.0-beta

Edited by semor

2 hours ago, semor said:

By the way, the Learner tool also didn't work.

Error 98: This version has been reverted, download version 10.0.0-beta

That was my mistake, I forgot to update the version at my server. Now ikt works.

If you want you can download my stock_airports. Just unzip and put the stock_airports folder in your PSXT_MSFS folder

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, semor said:

As I already tell you, I haven't changed anything this morning. Just deinstalled the old version of PSX, Install the new one and copied over the two folders: Parked_updates & addon_airports.

That's what they always say 😉 

But do remember, computers do things  the same again and again, unless a bit has changed.

12 minutes ago, kiek said:

That's what they always say 😉 

😁

oookay,first of all,thanks for your support! your stock_airports folder did the trick and PSX is up and running again

Greets & Vield dank

25 minutes ago, semor said:

Greets & Vield dank

I'm glad I could be of help.

Enjoy PSXT and tell your friends pls.

Hi, I have a question about real traffic.
Aig does not have the liveries of ITA Airways, the new Alitalia (to understand), do you know if using this is solved in any way? if there is the possibility to add them manually or else?
using this software in conjunction this software with https://rtweb.flyrealtraffic.com/
the lack of liveries is resolved if they are present in comunity folder ?