Sign in to follow this  

spacer.png

Wyoming:      Today we will be flying in Wyoming visiting 3 National Parks, Bighorn, Yellowstone and The Grand Tetons. The Flight is about 300miles I'll be in a GA plane like the 337 

Flight Plan: https://www.mediafire.com/file/so1gswpewxcgsoo/Big_Horn.zip/file

Scenery:  KJAC Odogs Jackson Hole - KJAC » Microsoft Flight Simulator

KBYE KBYG Johnson County Airport - Buffalo, Wyoming » Microsoft Flight Simulator

Multiplayer Particulars
Date and time: Wed, April 13, 2022. 1800 UTC
Where: AVSIM RTWR Teamspeak - Casual Flights Channel
Teamspeak Server Address: ts.teamavsim.com
Microsoft Flight Simulator Multiplayer: United States East server.

If you want to help others enjoy the multiplayer experience, don't forget to enter your aircraft details on the multiplayer spreadsheet (linked
 here). Your courtesy will save others a lot of time and effort. Thanks!

• Like 3

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

I am going to suggest an alternative KJAC Freeware by JustOKPilot

https://flightsim.to/file/1453/jackson-hole-airport-kjac

It has the more rustic stone and wood terminal building which I find charming

spacer.png

Odogs Jackson Hole which is the addon link that Josh seems to be a more up to date representation of the real airport based on the comments but I do not like the appearance of the main terminal building as much.

spacer.png

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

Interesting. JustOkayPilot's rendering appears based on the current terminal. Odog means to capture the terminal after the long-planned improvements are completed in 2022. However, it does look like the Odog terminal is darker than ideal, perhaps due to the opaque windows.

Here is an artist's rendering of what the new terminal will look like in late 2022.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Hello Johnny

Over the years the folks in this forum have flown in FSX, various P3D versions, but nowadays just about everyone has transitioned to MSFS.  We use the MSFS multiplayer to see each other and teamspeak for voice communication.  You already have teamspeak so please do join us on Wednesday at 1800 UTC (2pm EDT) if you are able. 

If you do not have MSFS there is JoinFS which allows multiplayer sessions between different Flight Simulator platforms.  You will need to download the version for the simulator that you are running.  You will only see other participants if they too are running JoinFS.   It requires a bit more futzing about to get everyone on the same page.   

If you are just getting back into Flight Simulation you really should consider MSFS.  It is amazing.  You don't need a state of the art OC to run it.  I am running it on an Intel 4770K and 1080ti video card.  There is a lot of excellent freeware scenery and other addons.  Most of the default aircraft are pretty darn good too and with some of the freeware mods I would say excellent.

Welcome to the RTWR forum.

| Windows 11 | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | i9-13900K | RTX 4090 | 64GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE DDR5 | 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | 2x 2TB Samsung 990 PRO M.2 | CORSAIR AX1600i ATX Titanium | LG C2 42 Inch 4K OLED | 

26aLetj.png

For TDS GTNXI users, the flightplan converts perfectly to a gfp flightplan without any locked waypoints 🙂

Bert