Sign in to follow this  
baxterbj

Flight challenges greyed out on main screen

Hi Folks,

Anyone else have the error of when you boot up MSFS, on the main screen left of the Globe and Aircraft selection, the Flight Challenge is Greyed out and I can’t select it?

This is on the latest update.

Im thinking I have something in my community folder from an addon that maybe the issue?

Regards Brian 

BJ from Oz

Edited by baxterbj

Same with me! Don't know any reason for this.

But, I am not missing it...

Ernst

Hi,

For me, it was in SU6 or SU7 that I couldn't get the F-18 Miramar Challenge to work. I was told the run a few of the Bush & the Discovery flights (just for a minute or two each) and that this would "unlock" that feature.  And it did!  Don't know if this trick will work for you or not. Can't hurt to try.

Mario

Reinstalled all landing challenges after uninstalling, appears to have solved problems.

Regards BJ from Oz

No this is a fail, I believe it’s got something to do with the amount of addons, when I have no additional addons in addonlinker, it works?

BJ from Oz