Sign in to follow this  
zeranom

New background boarding music possible ? .

Hi Bryan,

first thank you so much 🙏 for updating (FS2Crew for FBW A32NX, CRJ and pushback) I am using all three products and after simupdate 9 from MSFS and your updates, all is working perfectly. I just can not use speech control with my Alienware Headset 501 (USB), but with my normal headset (line-in connectors) all is working correctly. Must be an USB Problem and speech control. I don’t know a solution.

One question: Could it be possible on future updates, that we can change the background music while boarding or better, we could use our one music (or other wave or audio files) ? That would be really amazing and a big plus for more immersion. (Some people know this maybe from self-loadingcargo, but unfortunately they give up to update this software).

thank you for this great software and your support

happy flighing

charly

3 hours ago, zeranom said:

Hi Bryan,

first thank you so much 🙏 for updating (FS2Crew for FBW A32NX, CRJ and pushback) I am using all three products and after simupdate 9 from MSFS and your updates, all is working perfectly. I just can not use speech control with my Alienware Headset 501 (USB), but with my normal headset (line-in connectors) all is working correctly. Must be an USB Problem and speech control. I don’t know a solution.

One question: Could it be possible on future updates, that we can change the background music while boarding or better, we could use our one music (or other wave or audio files) ? That would be really amazing and a big plus for more immersion. (Some people know this maybe from self-loadingcargo, but unfortunately they give up to update this software).

thank you for this great software and your support

happy flighing

charly

Glad you like it 🙂

Unlike the old FSX/P3D FS2Crew's, the sound files are now accessible.

You can change the background boarding music by changing the sound file.

Look in Program Files X86... FS2Crew Product name... drill down...  you'll find the sound files.... they are in OGG format.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1