Sign in to follow this  
Sagittarius2018

Traffic visible outside but not on the TCAS

14 hours ago, kiek said:

Just curious (because it should not matter), do you guys have Add  from -> to checked?

I always have the "Add from" option on. Unfortunately, this does not help. In LittleNavMap I see the Origin/Dest.

Greetings Andrew Bowler

That's what I expected.

FYI: Davide is debugging his code while using PSXT and RT.

• Like 1

Hi @kiek,

Davide is testing and this is the result so far: the default AI traffic of MSFS is visible on the TCAS while using PSXT + RT but, using the AIG models (and disabling the AI traffic of MSFS) they become invisible to the TCAS (however it is visible on the outside).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

42 minutes ago, Sagittarius2018 said:

Davide is testing and this is the result so far: the default AI traffic of MSFS is visible on the TCAS while using PSXT + RT but, using the AIG models (and disabling the AI traffic of MSFS) they become invisible to the TCAS (however it is visible on the outside).

Don't understand. What do you mean with default AI traffic of MSFS?  Using the AI models and liveries of Asobo with PSXT+RT, so generated the liveries for AI models of Asobo with PSXT?

BTW, it is a lot easier if Davide mails me directly.

Edited by kiek

1 hour ago, kiek said:

What do you mean with default AI traffic of MSFS? 

I mean what is also written in the PSXT manual, in the Start and configure Flight Simulator part: "MSFS: Multiplayer OFF, Air Traffic OFF"

Edited by Sagittarius2018

27 minutes ago, Sagittarius2018 said:

I mean what is also written in the PSXT manual, in the Start and configure Flight Simulator part: "MSFS: Multiplayer OFF, Air Traffic OFF"

Aha, so you are saying that even if your run PSXT+RT, you will see the Asobo traffic on your TCAS? That's wat I'd expect indeed, that has nothing to do with PSXT.

In other words, you are saying that Davide has not made any progress at all  yet...

Edited by kiek

2 hours ago, kiek said:

Aha, so you are saying that even if your run PSXT+RT, you will see the Asobo traffic on your TCAS? That's wat I'd expect indeed, that has nothing to do with PSXT.

Exactly

2 hours ago, kiek said:

In other words, you are saying that Davide has not made any progress at all  yet...

He's working on it.

Hi Guys,

Today Davide has let me know that he has found the problem (in his software ...). 
I'm glad he could fix it.

Problem solved.

Enjoy PSXT traffic on your Maddog's TCAS.

Regards,

Nico

Edited by kiek
  • Like 1

On 5/16/2022 at 3:09 AM, Sagittarius2018 said:

Hi @kiek,

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

I am experiencing the same issues with FENIX A320. I know they don't have a dedicated support forum but I figured I'd mention it here as well. I can't fly without PSXT and RealTraffic at this point, especially if the traffic doesn't get displayed on the TCAS. I'm assuming this is an aircraft issue. Hoping FENIX can come up with a fix for this. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alex86 said:

I'm assuming this is an aircraft issue. 

It is indeed.

I figured. In the meantime, back to the FSL in P3D 🙂

Hello everyone. First time poster and a behind the scenes user of PSXT with Real Traffic on MSFS and P3D, for some time. 

I absolutely love your product, Nico, and the regular updates are fantastic. It is light years ahead of Asobo's native solution.

Its a shame alright, with the Fenix.

A couple of us have raised this on the Fenix Discord server, as well as having put in some support tickets about it. Not sure what will happen ( I find Discord a chaotic mess when it comes to raising product requests), so fingers crossed.

Nico, given your successful conversation with Davide in Leonardo, I hope you may consider the same with Aamir?

Political lobbying at its finest!!

Mike.

• Upvote 1