Sign in to follow this  
Seralia

Pmdg 737 McP Combo Linda Module MSFS

14 hours ago, f.skywalker said:

Hi Scotflieger,

i can not guide you because i do not know where i found this information for the correct switches.

Your Version 0.1 work perfect. some smal things as retracting lights or autobrake funktion will be found.

Frank

There are Autobrake Funktion. I set the Autobrake dec and inc on two diffrent buttons.

Hi there i have MCP combo 2 running on MSFS PMDG 737 all the commands and rotaries work the only thing is the displays all sync but when i change the speed heading alt etc it does not show up on the displays it shows in the sim and works perfectly just does not show the change on the MCP.

Any help would be great i must be doing something wrong im not that clever with things like this you guys all seem super smart even just to get this working like this.

Many thanks

John

Hallo Andrew,

please can you check the IRS controls.

When i select the left IRS to NAV it always go to ALIGN.

There must be a smal bug.

The Right IRS is working well when i set it to NAV all works perfekt.

Maybe the bug is in the Plane from PMDG

Thanks from EDDM

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

@f.skywalker Thank you for the report. There was an error which will be corrected in v0.3 shortly.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

On 5/17/2022 at 11:44 AM, ScotFlieger said:

@f.skywalker Thank you for the report. There was an error which will be corrected in v0.3 shortly.

Hi Andre,

thanks. IRS works perfect. 

Beta 0.3 works perfekt too.

Frank from EDDM

• Like 1

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt