Sign in to follow this  
kmanning

Manuals For The Nvidia RTX 3060 Graphics Card

I very angry about how companies are NOT doing their job. I've purchased the RTX 3060 graphics card from EVGA but they have no manual for this card. They have manuals for selected cards, and they skip around on them. I was able to find a manual for the RTX 3060ti but these are entirely different cards, and I want the manual for the one I have. Yes, the card I purchased came with a leaflet manual, which is the worst piece of work, and takes an electron microscope to read it because the fonts are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too small, and provides NO detail pictures and NO detail information!! It infuriates me how companies are taking less and less and less and less and less and less and less strides and going out of their way to cut back providing what the customer should be provided with and demands. I've search the internet for this manual and there is NOT one to be found, and there is NO excuse for this!! Yes, I'm very angry about this because this is something I should not have to go through in the first place to get what I want. It is THEIR JOB to provide a manual for EVERY product out there, NOT just selected ones or whatever they feel or think is required!! I'm searching for the PDF version of this manual and I DO NOT want the ti version. I've went to the Nvidia website and they have NO manual for this card nor ANY manual. I've tried to contact them and there is NO contact information, no phone number, no e-mail, no nothing, excepted by their online support or forum. When a company goes out of their way to provide NO address, NO phone number, and NO e-mail, this means they don't want to be contacted with nor hear any complaints!! I've spent hours and hours and hours and hours and hours searching for this manual and I have not been able to find it, and there is NO excuse for this aggravation and having to go through an act of congress just to get a manual that should be provided for download in the first place on the website!! I have EVERY RIGHT to be angry about this because this is something I should not have to go through, and complain about this, and Nvidia, like many other companies, go out of their way to keep me from contacting them or making my complaints!! They need to get with it and get on the job!!! If they have the manuals, they need to be placed where THEY ARE EASY to find, and have them for ALL of the products!! Does anyone know where I can get this manual in a PDF format?

Edited by kmanning
Editing

Hi all,

I got to thinking about this and wondered if my previous post came across as my frustration towards any of you. Regarding the exclamation points and my complaint about what I had gone through, I want all of you to know that my frustration and complaint is in no way towards any of you but towards the companies that are not providing the services they should provide. The problem is that Nvidia, for example, does not provide any contact information on their home page, and cannot make my complaint to them. Most of you will not have any idea whatsoever about how companies used to ALWAYS provide very well written and detailed manuals with their products. In the early days of Windows 95 and 98, I very well remember a few years afterwards how Hewlett Packard stopped including the Windows operating system DVD with their computer products and one had to remember to download the operating system from their website. This IS NOT the way to do business and millions of people filed a lawsuit against HP. People were demanding that the operating system DVD be included with their PCs, and that's how it should be. My brother, as well as all of those who owned HP computers without the DVD operating system, received a letter from a law firm that was suing HP and the law firm won, and HP had to send EVERYONE the DVD they were entitled to. When you purchase a new product and you want a manual or something, you should be able to go to the website and find what you need without having to search for hours or days to get what you want. These are the kind of changes I've seen over the last 20 to 30 years, and it's getting worse, unless everyone starts to complain about the lack of services from many of these companies. I didn't think to include these facts in my previous post and wanted to to do so now, and to let everyone know that my frustration and complaint is in no way towards any of you. Sorry if my previous post came across the wrong way. And by the way, I've already done a google search for this exact manual and it does not exist. The only one I found is for the RTX 3060ti, and this is NOT the correct manual. I finally found some of the manuals on Nvidia's website, and had to spend hours before I finally found it. They have manuals for many of the graphics cards but they DO NOT have the manual I need. Their job is to list them ALL, not just a few of them.

Edited by kmanning

Will this  help -- https://mans.io/item/MSI/geforce-rtx-3060-ventus-2x-12g

Edited by pgde

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

47 minutes ago, pgde said:

No, I've already seen this one. What I need is the complete Nvidia User's Guide that is supposed to come with the product. My card came with a manual but it's just a quick setup manual and is a leaflet piece of paper with fonts that require you to view under a electron microscope. The User's Guide usually contain about 28 or more pages and are similar to these I've finally found on Nvidia's website: They have the RTX 3060ti but not the RTX 3060, and this manual is not the one I need. I should be provided with the specific User's Guide manual for my card.

https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4756/~/user-guides-for-nvidia-graphics-cards

Edited by kmanning

Unless you bought a Founder's Edition, you did _not_ buy your video card from nVidia. Who was the actual card manufacturer?

Cheers!

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

5 hours ago, Luke said:

Unless you bought a Founder's Edition, you did _not_ buy your video card from nVidia. Who was the actual card manufacturer?

Cheers!

Hi Luke,

I bought my card from EVGA online. They also have manuals for many of their graphics cards but they do not have the RTX-3060. So I went to Nvidia thinking that they would surely have one.

Edited by kmanning

Beyond an installation guide, you're not likely to get one from EVGA. What exactly are you looking for in the manual?

Luke Kolin

I make simFDR, the most advanced flight data recorder for FSX, Prepar3D and X-Plane.

4 hours ago, Luke said:

Beyond an installation guide, you're not likely to get one from EVGA. What exactly are you looking for in the manual?

I'm not really looking for anything particular. I just want the manual so that I can refer to it when I need it. One thing that irritated me about this card is that when I tried to install the graphics card into the PCI E slot, I could not get the little lock to click, and I did not wanted to press any harder in fear of cracking the board. But it looks like all the pins were inserted.

Edited by kmanning