Sign in to follow this  
Engine 10

Windows 11 with Linda & Vrinsight Combo Boeing II / P3D V5.2

Hey erveryone,

I have for a few days problem with my Vrinsight Combo Boeing II and the Linda Software. 

My PC had an update for my USB-Ports on the Mainboard few days ago. After the update and the Linda Software: LINDA_3_3_4_1360    The Linda Software found my Combo panel not any more! I re-install FSUIPC 6 and the Lindo software didn´t solve my problem.

Only the downgrade to Version: LINDA_3_2_6_1111   Fix the Problem, that Linda find my Combo Panel. 

So, if I want to fly... I start the Linda Software and after my P3D. I select the PMDG 777 and load a Flight. When I sitting in the Cockpit... I res. a information-text: Linda is ready:

After that: The Display in my Combo Panel change to:

spacer.png

I can turn on the knobs here as much as i want... It is not transmitted to the Flusi 😞

BUT... If i press the Reload LUa Engine... The Display change to the normal screen:

spacer.png

Now... here is the problem, sometime the buttons respond... sometimes they don´t

Can anybody help me here?

The Linda Software looks good:

spacer.pngspacer.png

Hi @Engine 10 Thank you for your post. Unfortunately, I no longer have a licenced copy of PMDG 777 and am unable to reproduce your report. we need to set a common set up.

First, I recommend you reinstall LINDA 3.3.4 and load a default aircraft like Mooney Bravo with G1000.

Secondly, I would ask you to read and follow the Fault Diagnosis Procedure (under LINDA Support) and email me your logs. Also email me photos of the MCP display.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hello,

I was able to solve my problem with the help of Andrew!

It was due to the mentioned USB port (COM3) update. After trying everything with Andrew to solve my problem, we finally came to the idea to look at the update.

And this was exactly right! I found my USB port (COM3) in the device manager and reset the driver to the previous version. Yes, what can I say... :-) With this driver everything works again!

I will post the version that didn't work and the version I'm using now here afterwards.

Now it's time to fly again ;-)

Best Regards

Stephan

• Like 1

spacer.pngHello,

Here are the Driver Information for the COM3 USB-Port.

My MCP2 works only with this Driver correctly!

Best Regards

Stephan