Sign in to follow this  
jstnj

Copilot replies "garbled"

COPILOT: LUFTHANSA One Zero Niner Eight Inbound At Flight Level Two Six Zero Request RNAV Approach to Runway Three Two Left; 

ATC: LUFTHANSA One Zero Niner Eight Radar Contact.  Cleared direct to NARAK to join the NARA6I arrival  with the NARAK transition  Expect the RNAV approach to Runway Three Two Left at BLAGNAC
~Expecting the RNAV approach to Runway Three Two Left at BLAGNAC LUFTHANSA One Zero Niner Eight

COPILOT: Expecting the RNAV Approach to Runway Three Two Left at BLAGNAC LUFTHANSA One Zero Niner Eight; 

ATC: LUFTHANSA One Zero Niner Eight You were garbled.  Please say again. 

(Repeat your request.  Your phrase was not recognized. LUFTHANSA One Zero Niner Eight)

Hope the transcript explains the situation. I am using the grammar helper to perform these actions ^ and then Pressing "Say it"

Thanks and let me know if you need any other info. This is on latest public beta.

edit: seems to not recognize "RNAV" possibly? it happened upon landing clearance as well.

Edited by jstnj