I was wondering if it is possible that there could be a Discord where users could help each other with the doubts that arise, in that sense it could free the work of answering the same questions and on the other hand have a meeting point where we can enrich our knowledge and share it, to save time between all of us.

Through this Discord we could free time to give support, share screenshots between us about the different configurations and possible mistakes we make, share scripts flows and many other things that could enrich the experience between MCE users.

I don't know if  you think it would be a good idea to free up your support work and have more time to develop the product.

Cheers

On 6/16/2022 at 3:04 PM, Burge said:

I was wondering if it is possible that there could be a Discord where users could help each other with the doubts that arise, in that sense it could free the work of answering the same questions and on the other hand have a meeting point where we can enrich our knowledge and share it, to save time between all of us.

Through this Discord we could free time to give support, share screenshots between us about the different configurations and possible mistakes we make, share scripts flows and many other things that could enrich the experience between MCE users.

I don't know if  you think it would be a good idea to free up your support work and have more time to develop the product.

Cheers

You may not know this...

Products that don't have a Demo need to get the word out and hopefully influence others to buy (in fact even forums are used for this purpose).

They would typically soak up the praise and discreetly remove the posts that may hinder sales.

You'll notice that when you hit a discord site, you are automatically assigned an invite, which in turn, gives other visitors the "illusion" that the discord place is very busy with thousands of customers. The FOMO effect (Fear Of Missing Out) sets in.

I won't mention the bots (or accomplices) that would do the dirty work like "creadit card ready", "can't wait for release", "must have on day one" and things like that.

Fortunately, thanks to the Demo, we never need to be on the defensive, nor close any topic, therefore users shouldn't be afraid to post on this forum.

All posts are seen as feedback.

And those that are openly hostile are left to the OP to make fool of themselves because nobody buys MCE after being tricked with a 2 minute "doctored video".

Having said that, since it's free and easy to setup. you have our blessings to create a discord channel if you wish, if only to have a gathering place for like minded people.

Edited by FS++