Sign in to follow this  

I had to install LNM on another pc. I installed the latest version. But now I have the problem that LNM holds a standard zoom level. When I zoom out, the map holds this adjusted zoom level for about 5 seconds and then returns to its standard zoom level. I don't know how to prevent this. I have never experiences this problem before.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

I found that, if you zoom using the on-screen sliding scale on the right of the map, the scale stays as you select.  If I use my scroll wheel on the mouse it does not stay.

Edited by kfd

kfd, indeed, I use the scroll wheel on my mouse. But I did this for many years and it never caused this problem.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

Alex,

Thank you very much for your quick and clear response and apologies for my retarded reply.

Yes I found that the default option 'Center map on aircraft and next flight plan waypoint' was active. So I switched to the other option 'Do not use box mode for following the aircraft. Move the map constantly'.

As you said, the zoom level remains constant now.

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg

15 hours ago, Hans Hartvelt said:

As you said, the zoom level remains constant now.

Perfect. I decided to use this as a default mode in next LNM release because the center aircraft and waypoint is too confusing at first.

16 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Perfect. I decided to use this as a default mode in next LNM release because the center aircraft and waypoint is too confusing at first.

Alex, I fully agree with you. Good action!!!!

And sorry for not complimenting you at first with your excellent app.

• Like 1

Hans Hartvelt
The Netherlands
forumbanner1.jpg