Sign in to follow this  
volkern

3 suggestions

Hello! I would like to make 3 suggestions for improvement/realism:

1: It would be more realistic if all 3 baggage trailers were unloaded and not just one, then the loading time would also be a bit longer and more realistic. 
2: It would also be more realistic if the plane was unloaded after landing instead of being loaded again -> after landing.
3: The baggage car always drives through the plane, which is very unrealistic. It should drive around the plane...
Maybe my suggestions will be used in a future update ;) 
I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you for the great product, I really enjoy using it! :)

Thanks a lot ! 🙂

Here's my suggestion for more realism.

Have the high-loader operator unload the first six ULDs from a night stopper BA A320 at EGCC, and then because of staffing problems, have the lifter operator have to get off the lifter, then drive the LD3s up to the lifter too, then get back on the lifter for each ULD, raise it up again to get the seventh and final ULD, but not quite duck down enough when entering the forward hold to undo the can lock, smack their head on the cargo door's hydraulic rams, splitting it wide open in spite of wearing a bandana with a cap, then with blood pouring out of a gaping three inch long and one inch wide wound all over the inside of the cargo hold and the lifter platform, lower the platform, shut it down and then ask someone to call an ambulance. Then have the airport paramedics attend to initially assess the injury and clean it up, then get told it needs stitches, then have a work colleague drive you to A&E at 11.30pm, then wait seven and a half hours in Wythenshaw's A&E (again because of staffing problems), finally give up after sitting in A&E nearly eight hours without being attended to, go home. Sleep for a few hours, then go to Stepping Hill A&E department, wait another three hours to be seen, then finally get the wound seen to, 21 hours after it happened. ✈️ 🤕 🩹 🕣 🙂

Yup, that's what I've been doing the past couple of days.

Edited by Chock
  • Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 minutes ago, Chock said:

Here's my suggestion for more realism.

Have the high-loader operator unload the first six ULDs from a night stopper BA A320 at EGCC, and then because of staffing problems, have the lifter operator have to get off the lifter, then drive the LD3s up to the lifter too, then get back on the lifter for each ULD, raise it up again to get the seventh and final ULD, but not quite duck down enough when entering the forward hold to undo the can lock, smack their head on the cargo door's hydraulic rams, splitting it wide open in spite of wearing a bandana with a cap, then with blood pouring out of a gaping three inch long and one inch wide wound all over the inside of the cargo hold and the lifter platform, lower the platform, shut it down and then ask someone to call an ambulance. Then have the airport paramedics attend to initially assess the injury and clean it up, then get told it needs stitches, then have a work colleague drive you to A&E at 11.30pm, then wait seven and a half hours in Wythenshaw's A&E (again because of staffing problems), finally give up after sitting in A&E nearly eight hours without being attended to, go home. Sleep for a few hours, then go to Stepping Hill A&E department, wait another three hours to be seen, then finally get the wound seen to, 21 hours after it happened. 🤕 🩹 🕣 🙂

Yup, that's what I've been doing the past couple of days.

Okay, we'll code that tomorrow 😉

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, byork said:

Hi Volkern,

We're using the default vehicles from MSFS.

We can only do what MSFS allows us to do.  

OK, I did not know that. I thought you could go deeper into the programming here...
I had FSDreamTeam Ground Services for FSX, and it all worked and I'm probably a bit spoiled by it 😉

Thank you 🙂