Sign in to follow this  
Booms

Controls not working when you hold right click

This bug has been around for a long time. In the last Dev stream they mentioned it would finally be fixed in SU10. Well it still happens in SU10 beta....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Booms said:

This bug has been around for a long time. In the last Dev stream they mentioned it would finally be fixed in SU10. Well it still happens in SU10 beta....

Did you report that on the beta discussion? 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Noticed that too, for quite a long time.

Right mouse click freezes controller inputs.

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

11 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Did you report that on the beta discussion? 

Sure did however the topic got closed because "this issue has been happening before SU10 and thus is not an issue with SU10"......

• Like 1

It's frustrating when trying to look around during taxi, and suddenly the rudder stops working. In flight too, but that's something I use far less frequently...

But it seems the handling of input modifiers is a bit messed up in general, at least I would count RMB in with that term. When opening the AMD fps overlay with the AMD default ctrl-shift-o, the autopilot goes to localizer hold which is mapped to ctrl-o by default. 

And I'd love to map the zoom to RMB-wheel instead of just the mouse wheel, so that I can avoid zooming by accident when turning knobs with the mouse wheel. Worked in the beginning, stopped working with SU5 or SU6, at the same time when the RMB/controls issues started. I don't like the new interaction mode they introduced with Xbox, so I'd be more than happy if anybody has found a solution for this.

• Like 1

My simming system: AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 Ti Super 16GB, LG 38" 3840x1600