When I transfer a LNM flight plan with SIDS and STARS, I notice that there are more waypoints in the STAR than appear in LNM. I was wondering what the reason that these waypoints are not present. I like to follow the flight in LNM  and the missing waypoints can be added but by then I used a lot of available time.  

AMD 3800X, Gigabyte Radeon 5700XT, AS Rock X570 Phantom Gaming 4, 32mb 3600 ram

Not sure if I understand. The waypoints in SID and STAR should be equal if the same AIRAC cycle and same procedure is used.
Do you have examples or screenshots which can clear this up?
What are your settings in LNM menu -> "Files" -> "Export options" and how to you exchange flight plans?

Alex

If you examine STAR GRNCH to KMCO, you'll see what I mean. The flight plan sequence in LNM is GRNCH, BUGGZ, BLAYK, BUBIE, YAGGO. However, my flight pllan entered at the ZJAYX transition. The waypoints between ZJAYX and GRNCH are omitted; however, when the flight plan is imported from Simbrief in order to use the FBW A320, these waypoints and speed and altitude restrictions are included. Of course, they can be inserted in the LNM flight plan manually, 

In case you wonder why I'm asking, I've been having fun programming LNM to match Simbrief, importing the Simbrief plan to the FBW A320 and tracking the flight in LNM which led me to print out the STAR  which is when I noticed the waypoints from the entry were not in the LNM flight plan.

Thanks for looking at this.

There is only a GRNCH3 STAR and this has different runways and for each a bunch of transitions.

To me it looks in LNM like the real world data here: https://de.flightaware.com/resources/airport/MCO/STAR/GRNCH+THREE+(RNAV)/pdf

grafik.png

How do you load the plan from/to SimBrief? Do you load a MSFS PLN?

Alex

Found what I was doing wrong. I failed to expand the STAR to show the various transitions. Hence the waypoints were not shown prior to GRNCH and didn't get included in the LNM flight plan. 

I've tried several ways to do this; first plan in Simbrief and transfer to LNM and sometimes the other way around. The goal is to get them both to agree. Then I export the plan to MSFS with a starting gate, open the plan in MSFS and go from there. Laborious but it's fun and it works (if I don't forget anything). 

Thanks for the help.

I see. The missing transition explains it.

The development/alpha version has a SimBrief import/export module:

If you use the stable LNM 2.6 you can export to X-Plane FMS format from SimBrief and load this into LNM (File -> Open). LNM detects file types automatically.
The X-Plane has the advantage that it transfers all procedures reliably.
Then add gate and approach if needed in LNM and export to MSFS PLN.

Alex