Sign in to follow this  
Rene_Feijen

No options and profile menu in Main Menu

After reinstalling SU9 after SU10 Beta I got, after restarting the sim some times, an empty Profile and Options Menu. To the left of my screen I see a tiny part of the pictures of the Profile Page.

Does anyone know how to get it back?

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)

58 minutes ago, Rene_Feijen said:

After reinstalling SU9 after SU10 Beta I got, after restarting the sim some times, an empty Profile and Options Menu. To the left of my screen I see a tiny part of the pictures of the Profile Page.

Does anyone know how to get it back?

There are problems when reverting from SU10 beta to SU9, most people say it even crashes and they can't load the sim. You are the first one I see saying the sim loaded without crashing after reverting. Asobo is aware of the problem.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Same issue here. I reverted to SU9 yesterday. You can get into Options after loading a flight but from the main menu Profile and Options dont load.

Months ago I had no menu's at all.

I think by deleting the folders with fs-base-ui-.... in the name, resolved it.

(The install manager will reïnstall these folders when starting the sim)

A reinstall of the core files (1.3 G) might be needed as well, if the above doesn't work.

• Like 1

I tried deleting everything with fs-base-ui and still same issue.

Which folder contains the core files?

9 minutes ago, Booms said:

I tried deleting everything with fs-base-ui and still same issue.

Which folder contains the core files?

Uninstall MSFS like any app via Apps and Features. Then reïnstall.

Disclaimer: Do this only if you know where your Official folders are installed and how to point the install manager there later on. I don't want you to reinstall the whole 123 Gb or something that amount 😳

• Like 1

I did remove the fs base folders, but that was not enough. Will try the rest this weekend I guess.

MS FS 2020 | I9-13900K@5.8 GHZ  | 64 GB DDR5 4800mhz |  ASUS TUF RTX 4090 O24G Gaming   | HP Reverb G2 | Navigraph | VATSIM | TPR Pedals | Virpil collective & stick | Honeycomb | 2023: Real life RPL MLA microlight trainee (Ikarus C42CS)