Sign in to follow this  
Peter_Cove

Preflight Checklist

Hi,

I am having an issue with FS2Crew PMDG 777. On running the pre flight procedure the FO comes back from the walkaround. Then says ready for pre flight. The countdown clock is at 15 minutes. I say "Ready for the Preflight" but there is no response. The main window just says "Activate FS2Crew" and the up and down arrows to the right do not change this to anything else. My mike seems to work as my words are shown in the green bar. Likewise the Audio test was good.  How do I get the FO to read out the checklist please? I have just completed a fresh reinstall.

Cheers

Peter Coveney

https://fs2crew.com/banners/ugcx_banner.png

Hi Bryan,

Yes I tried several times. I completed the Config form with my full name and email address. Added in the Simmarket order number from the confirmation email and clicked enable. Then started P3D and went flying.  So this morning before responding to your email I went through this again and now I think its work as PreFlight is now in the window. Go figure.  Looking forward to your MSFS 737 when PMDG get going for you. Patience I guess.

https://fs2crew.com/banners/ugcx_banner.png