Sign in to follow this  
El Loco

GSX Pro and JF Bae146

Hi all,

just a noob question to some experienced GSX users. I fly the JF Bae146. When it comes to the boarding via GSX Pro the program tells me to open exit 1or2, allthough all exits are open, no matter what airport. Did someone experience something similar? Or does the Bae 146 simply not work out of the box and have to start the whole "editing stuff"?

1 hour ago, El Loco said:

Hi all,

just a noob question to some experienced GSX users. I fly the JF Bae146. When it comes to the boarding via GSX Pro the program tells me to open exit 1or2, allthough all exits are open, no matter what airport. Did someone experience something similar? Or does the Bae 146 simply not work out of the box and have to start the whole "editing stuff"?

The 146 might not have a config file yet. Basically GSX needs to know which doors are the actual exits 1 or 2 (like the 737 e.g. has 3 exits to each side, one of them overwing, so GSX cannot know which are the ones where the stairs should connect to, so someone has to "tell" GSX). For the 737 and the A320 GSX comes already with configs, but apparently not for the 146.
You can choose "airplane customistation" from the GSX menu and click on the doors on the picutre of the aircraft and designate them as "exit 1" and so on, and then hit save, it's very easy. This should be enough, but I cannot guarantee it (I do not have the 146).
Anyway even if it doesn't work I expect today or tomorrow someone will post a config file for the 146 on flightsim.to. Then you just download it and put it into appdata/virtuali/aircraft [or "airplane"? don't remember] and that's it, it will work from then on. So keep an eye on flightsim.to and on the FSDT forum: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/board,75.0.html

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

The 146 might not have a config file yet. Basically GSX needs to know which doors are the actual exits 1 or 2 (like the 737 e.g. has 3 exits to each side, one of them overwing, so GSX cannot know which are the ones where the stairs should connect to, so someone has to "tell" GSX). For the 737 and the A320 GSX comes already with configs, but apparently not for the 146.
You can choose "airplane customistation" from the GSX menu and click on the doors on the picutre of the aircraft and designate them as "exit 1" and so on, and then hit save, it's very easy. This should be enough, but I cannot guarantee it (I do not have the 146).
Anyway even if it doesn't work I expect today or tomorrow someone will post a config file for the 146 on flightsim.to. Then you just download it and put it into appdata/virtuali/aircraft [or "airplane"? don't remember] and that's it, it will work from then on. So keep an eye on flightsim.to and on the FSDT forum: http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/board,75.0.html

Thanks a lot for your reply and your help!

Yap as @Fiorentoni mentioned. The default config when loading up for example the -300 pax is a mixture of cargo and pax one. You should goto the edit mode and disable side cargo, both service doors (as gsx is putting high service loaders to the low doors) and the after normal cargo door also (as the gsx loader is otherwise parking in your inner engine). Or you have to angle it a lot. Afaik in real world there would be now loaders anyway cause of the low position. The normal pax doors should be fine though, at least they were for me but I have only checked the -300 yet. Over time custom profiles will appear on the known portals. 

Cheers T.