Sign in to follow this  
Beagle12

Discover Australia

11 hours ago, jaytee73 said:

4 years ago we held the Commonwealth games here on the GC and the huge athletes village - is still an empty - untouched field. Australian upgrade - a myth or a Con and MS should be made to change it all - or apologize to the Hundreds of  Australians using the sim for calling it an update - and to rest of you  - around the World for the misleading title

Yes but is this the fault of MS or Bing for not updating their satelite imagry ? Yeah I agree the lack of updates does sux.

Edited by Beagle12
Update text

1 hour ago, Beagle12 said:

Yes but is this the fault of MS or Bing for not updating their satelite imagry ? Yeah I agree the lack of updates does sux.

I would suggest that it it is MS that is at fault  - because the latest Bing Sats are right up to date - I can see my car

parked in my drive🙂

Incidentally  - a few months ago - people were discussing - using Google Maps as an alternative - would you believe that

the Sat maps used in the software - was the same age - and identical to  - as the old Bing maps  - so what is going on ????

On 9/3/2022 at 5:28 PM, Beagle12 said:

Just did the Darwin City tour. 

And there are things in this tour that I was not aware of (and I was born in Australia) but have never been to that part of the world 🙂

Australia IS amazing....

spacer.png

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Sorry, my apologies. But I just purchased this book 2 days ago and finished reading it a half  hour ago. That was the oddest thing I saw inside.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007RGL1JY/

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Hey all,

Jeff here from Adventum Simulations.  Just wanted to drop in and answer a few of the comments here.  I hope you all are doing well.  I hope to have demos for Australia and Hawaii at some point later this month if you are on the fence about the add-on.  I am currently busy with a fall update for Hawaii.  

Just did the Darwin City tour. 

And there are things in this tour that I was not aware of (and I was born in Australia) but have never been to that part of the world 🙂

Thanks for purchasing the addon.  Hope you are enjoying the tours.

Unlimited replaybility“ lol

how many endings are there? Is Australia randomly generated every time I start the sim?

Yes, there is unlimited replayibility.  Most packaged missions for sale or freeware are typically made with preset weather, time of day, etc.  When developing these tours, I wanted to make them with flexibility in mind, so the end user could change weather, time of day, or use live weather for a different experience each time they do the tour. This is where the unlimited replayablity comes into play.  With dev mode or third-party apps like Mission Changer, you can also change the aircraft to fly the mission sets differently.

I will. As a foreigner and travel enthusiast, I'd very much looking forward to this kind of app for MSFS. The more the better.

Yes, I love learning about new places and is part of the inspiration for these packages. 

If you have any questions on the title, don't hesitate to ask.  I'll turn on notifications so I can answer you promptly.

Cheers!

Jeff @ Adventum Simulations

Edited by AdventumSims