Sign in to follow this  
Axis3600

Breakpoint was hit (0X80000003)

Hello,

It's been 2 flights that I receive an error message on approach (FL100) I have absolutely nothing touched the parameters except that I activated the HT (I7 10700K).
DX11 driver 516.94.

Sans-titre.png

Expectation Breakpoint

A breakpoint has been reached.

(0x0000003) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FF7A4250682

Do you know where this message can come from that I never got before?

Edited by Axis3600

Could be a compilation error. Break points are built into a program during debugging to stop the program and see if everything works correctly.

Since it is the GPU that triggered the error: try updating the driver of your graphics card. I had a CTD with SU10 on my first flight, and the problem disappeared after I did that.

Peter

So I have to switch to 517.40? I wanted to wait for the game ready to try DX12 for the moment I stay in DX11 the fact of having activated hyper threading has nothing to do?

I had that with the new NVidia studio driver and DX12. I've rolled back the driver and gone back to DX11.

14 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

I had that with the new NVidia studio driver and DX12. I've rolled back the driver and gone back to DX11.

The problem is that I never activated DX12 and I kept my pilot which had been stable for hours and hours of flight...

Yes I've just realised that. Hmm. Maybe I'll give the new driver and DX12 another go. These error messages are new. Before,  the sim would just CTD and I'm wondering how reliable they are?

Edited by jarmstro

Well, I did a DSIM and SFC/SCANNOW cleanup as well as CHKDSK /r I had no errors, I disabled the HT even if it's not the cause, you never know... And I changed an 8K texture to 4K never know too, I'll let you know if I have another issue and in that case I'll download the latest studio driver.