Hello Alex,

Since yesterday (after last update MSFS2020) its impossible to export a flightplan from LNM to MSFS2020. It gives me long "legs" to the Northpole ? in the map from MSFS2020 and later in the G1000 NXi (updated also in MSFS2020)

Every flightplan  i used last month has that, so i can't load navigation to the G1000 to fly... Installel'd LNM last version (Beta 2.8.0) No solution. All flightplans are VFR, as i'm flying a VFR tour. Reload the scenery database as usual after an MSFS2020 update. I found that it is ok from one airfield to another direct, if you start to put WP in the "leg" it goes to the Northpole ? after you load it in MSFS2020. 

Thank you for an answer!

Ivan

19 minutes ago, albar965 said:

Known issue in MSFS. Already reported here: https://github.com/albar965/littlenavmap/issues/922

MSFS cannot load its own flight plans if you plan with custom waypoints. I'd report this to Asobo.

Alex

Yep I get this too. When you say custom waypoints - do you mean even custom waypoints created in MSFS  - as opposed to  ones created externally (in Little Navmap of other external planner)? My experience is it is affected by custom waypoints created in MSFS.

2 hours ago, rayharris108 said:

Yep I get this too. When you say custom waypoints - do you mean even custom waypoints created in MSFS  - as opposed to  ones created externally (in Little Navmap of other external planner)? My experience is it is affected by custom waypoints created in MSFS.

Actually no waypoints used. More like positions you get in LNM shown as greenish rectangles. These do not use a waypoint but just coordinates. You can add the same in MSFS by clicking somewhere and add the position to the flight plan.

Alex

ok, everthing here solved, Navigraph AIRAC was the problem, they made yesterday a new version (revision) "AIRAC Cycle 2209 rev.2"

After installation, everything works fine in the MSFS2020 VFR map after loading a flightplan from LNM

Ivan

9 minutes ago, Iwerbrouck said:

ok, everthing here solved, Navigraph AIRAC was the problem, they made yesterday a new version (revision) "AIRAC Cycle 2209 rev.2"

After installation, everything works fine in the MSFS2020 VFR map after loading a flightplan from LNM

Hi Ivan,

thanks for the feedback!

Alex