Sign in to follow this  
yellowjack

Requesting help form a good Samaritan - Please!!!

Hello Gang!I had to re-install my FSX and in the process, I totally forgot to back up my Airlines.cfg file and subsequently, have lost all of my airline callsigns for my AI. Is there some good soul out there that has a good set/well compiled Airlines.cfg with a good callsign.bgl file (I know that's not the exact name, but I can't recall it), that could help me by sending the Airlines.cfg, as well as the .bgl file that contains the Airline callsigns? I know that EditVoicePack does not work in FSX, otherwise I'd reconstruct it myself. I'd be forever grateful.My e-mail address is Mullert@SBCGlobal.netThanks a Million folks!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello John!Thanks for your reply!Where can I find this version for FSX??? I cannot find it anywhere!!!!!!Thanks!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Go to Editvoicepack.com main page and there is a shortcut to the development Wiki page on the second line after the sub title Downloading Editvoicepack on the paragraph starting "A Flight Simulator X compatible version is currently being developed". The Wiki page describes it as a Public Technology Preview and there is a shortcut to the download on that page."When in doubt read the instructions" ;-)John