Sign in to follow this  
jjgp101

Disappointment after SU10 update

After the SU10 update my disappointment has been total in relation to the option of several monitors ...

.. I explain ...

I don't want to build a home cockpit .....I just want to set up two monitors to have the inside panel on one and an outside view of the plane in flight on the other.

This is how I have been doing for years with all versions of Microsoft Flight Simulator.... FS9, FS2004 and so on up to FSX and with Prepar3D from its first version until now.

I've been looking everywhere how to get this option in FS2020, but I haven't found anything..... as far as I've seen the multiple monitor option only serves to laterally extend the viewing angle to multiple monitors.

Nor do I consider it to be a solution to be able to pick up (with ALR R+ INTRO) certain gauges, since in the window that is created you can only view these gauges but you cannot act on them to change altitudes, headings, etc etc

Does any colleague have a solution to achieve what I want???

Thank you very much

J J Gómez Prieto

IVAO 142928

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, jjgp101 said:

Nor do I consider it to be a solution to be able to pick up (with ALR R+ INTRO) certain gauges, since in the window that is created you can only view these gauges but you cannot act on them to change altitudes, headings, etc etc

Does any colleague have a solution to achieve what I want???

If you use AirManager, all the dials and switches can be used either with hardware switches or Knobster Dial, mouse or on a touchscreens as I use it.

Check out https://siminnovations.com

As for Multi screen at least for cockpit 180º view it works perfectly at least for me. When you sit in the right position it feels like you are in a cockpit, no distortion at all. And the most amazing thing is the frame rate even on my old system is way better than a similar setup in X-plane, witch works the same way but is much harder on your system with crummy landscape graphics and weather compared to FS2020.

So I think U10 is great. Just my opinion of course.

spacer.png

Edited by 177B
  • Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

1 hour ago, jjgp101 said:

After the SU10 update my disappointment has been total in relation to the option of several monitors ...

I hear you. I feel the same way.

They did the bare minimum implementing multi monitor support. There is a kind of laziness in implementing thing so they can say they implemented them. Same with the replay function. Yes, it is there, but word not allowed what a clunky implementation....

Most of what is said on the Internet may be the same thing they shovel on the regular basis at the local barn.