Sign in to follow this  
Tech

430W with Microsoft ESP not working

spacer.png

I am trying to get the 430 with a hardware Bezel to work in a helicopter sim ( Flyit) that has Microsoft ESP and P3d v2. All I can get up is this splash page where the resolution doesn't look exactly right yet. Pushing the power button has no effect. 

I've searched the forum for a Reality XP running with ESP but not been able to find anything. Does anyone have the 'manual' for this older version circa 2011 that gives the installation details. Anyone running a similar configuration using ESP that might have some clues.

Thanks

Geoff

RXP - Jean-Luc I think I need your help!

I received a ssd from the previous owner (a university) that worked. The GNS430 and all the bezel functions operated correctly.

Then in order to make a back up drive I had a computer shop clone another ssd and now I have the same issue with both drives where the GNS 430 is not starting. I'm thinking it maybe a license issue. The ssd that did work until it didn't, was most likely the original one and now its detected that a copy was trying to be made and the license permission has been removed.

I have studied the forum for any clues as to how to restore the license it but have not seen anything. As I was not the original purchaser (Flyit Simulators supplied the software preinstalled back in 2011) I don't have the installation key so purchasing a new legacy product is maybe my only option.

Win7 Pro, P3dv2, ESP, is GNS 430W™ V2 (FltSim) the one to get?

Thanks

Geoff

Still no reply from Reality Support!!.

Out of desperation I went ahead and purchased online the GNS400W v2, read all the online stuff about installing on a non internet computer, still no luck in getting the GPS to show. Indeed it appears the install has shifted some paths to Addon scenery.

Does anyone know if the original Reality product should be fully uninstalled before installing a purchased new version? The licensing of the original one was the initial issue and I don't have the proof of purchase information (key, .lic) for the original as the previous owner of this Flyit sim has no knowledge of it hence buying a new one using the Flight1 'wrapper" via RealityXP.

Geoff

Hello Tech
Geoff

Why are you posting in the Legacy RXP products forum?

Which Operating system are you using?

Which P3D product(s) / version numbers do you have installed?

Can you use Flight One’s Purchase Agent to download the newest version of RealityXp software?

Note:
I am also helping you in this P3D topic:
https://www.prepar3d.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6315&t=147724

Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I don't want to run this issue in two forums.

It was posted here because it's ESP and the only Rxp support mechanism