Sign in to follow this  
kevinbuckley70

VFR - Setting leg altitude

I know this has been asked before, but if people keep asking, maybe it will inform your thinking. 

Littlenavmap is great (and I sent some money) but as a VFR flyer on X-Plane, not being able to set the height of individual legs, and get Tod etc. for each leg, is frustrating. 

I fly somewhere which has departure at sea level, mostly over lowland terrain, but a mountain ridge along the way, means the whole flight has to be planned at the peak height. Which isn't representative of the real world. 

Please add individual leg altitude, please! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kevinbuckley70 said:

Please add individual leg altitude, please! 

It would already be there if it were that simple. 🙃 I'll try to add a separate VFR mode for the next major version. This would not allow procedures but waypoint altitudes. But no promises.

Alex

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3