Sign in to follow this  
christinney

RealTraffic not loading

Hi Guys,

I know this is not a forum for RealTraffic itself but conscious we are the main users of it so wanted to get a second opinion. I am finding this evening RealTraffic just wont play ball! I start it, it says loading Cache, then loading RealTraffic and just CTD without ever starting. Tried a couple of reinstalls but no luck.

Anyone had this before? Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance

Regards

Chris

There could be something wrong with the RealTraffic installation. Exit RealTraffic, delete the file C:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\InsideSystems\RealTraffic.ini and re-start RealTraffic.

Hi, Unfortunately I have tried that earlier 😞 Its very strange, I have used RT for 3 plus years. Finished a Sim session this morning no issues, shut down PC, when to reload to this evenings flights and it just keeps CTD. I have emailed Balthasar for support aswell.

It literally wont get past the "Real Traffic loading" small box then CTD once that timebar completes.

8 hours ago, christinney said:

Great service by Balthasar! Emailed me back within 15 minutes with a fix. All resolved 🙂

What was the fix?

Posted (edited)

I have the same problem! I just purchased a new licence. I don't have a CTD, it just won't load. It says realtraffic is launching ...update loading into cache'  then nothing happens. Please can you help

Paul

Edited by psouthan

1 hour ago, psouthan said:

I have the same problem! I just purchased a new licence. I don't have a CTD, it just won't load. It says realtraffic is launching ...update loading into cache'  then nothing happens. 

Have you tried FAQ #10?

Btw: You could also try PSXT then you do not need the RealTraffic app. That works guarenteed.