Sign in to follow this  
dbb1052

Incorrect or no altitude clearances for arrival

In my last 3 flights, twice recently, once into KSEA and once into PAJN there was no clearance to decend or the clearances were way off from the STAR  bringing me in too high ie. KSEA cleared only to 14500 but chart is 3200 at KARFO.   At PAJN never cleared me below cruise altitude FL 360 even after I ignored it and landed it was still telling me to climb to FL360.  The altitudes in the flight plan in Pilot2ATC looked correct in both cases ie. agreed with the STAR and IAF going into KSEA and would have brought me to the correct altitude for the approach at PAJN.  But ATC ignored what was in the filed plan.    I actually reflew the flight into KSEA using same flight plan imported from SimBrief and next time it worked correctly, but then my next flight was to PAJN and did not work?  Have been using Pilot2ATC for a long time and never had these problems before.  

Version  2.6.3.2 Beta 8S4  MSFS 2020 PMDG 737

If you have the log files for these flights and can send them to admin@p2atc.com I'll have a look to see what went wrong.

P2A Log files are located in: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs where <UserName> is your PC user name. 
Portions of the path may be hidden by default, so be sure Windows Explorer has Show Hidden Items checked in the View tab.
Dave