Sign in to follow this  
SparrowRZ

Flyjsim 727 GTN750 Nav Setting

Hello im looking for support, I recently bought the GTN 750 to update the navigation of my B727, the problem is that it doesn't fly the gps approaches even after i activate approach command on GTN, i see all tutorial on YT, for the real unit and for RXP, l and guess that should work but no, even the holding patterns not work too, is there any special configuration or setting so that the old autopilot follows the instructions of the modern GTN?

Edited by dg350z

My guess is the FJS autopilot's approach mode have it's own structure so GTN can't "inject"a fake G/S into it?

I haven't try it, I only have made LNAV/VS approach on 727, and I feel it's already quite cheaty on such old bird:tongue:

I have no problem fly on LNAV route with AP in VOR mode and NAV/GPS switch on GPS, including hold, but the aircaft (and FJS732 as well) enroute would only turn 10degree bank, so it almost always overshoot the RXP turning route on tight turn. I'm not sure if I can change the turning radius prodection with GTN.

Edited by C2615

Actually is the lnav for the STAR, approach and holds that not works i dont try gs with gps approach, i bougth only for lateral navigation, even vnav mode i set for Vcalc. So something its wrong or bad setup of my GTN. PD: Its fun it you think that default fms on Fj727 left you make a gps app, only need left the gps/nav switch on gps and go to the AP and set auto APP.

Edited by SparrowRZ

Anybody knows how to override AP fms datarefs, lookslike its something between last update of my Fjsim and GTN commands source error, i try a fresh install but not work.