Sign in to follow this  
danielwilliam

Brisbane Bridges have disappeared.

Is it just me or has some dark force removed some bridges in S.E. Qld ? The iconic Storey Bridge in Brisbane city has gone along with the Houghton Hiway, previously known as the Hornibrook.I haven't checked for others as I was in shock ;landed my aircraft and I am off to see my local member of Parliament.  Any others noticed this?

Cheers, Dan

Yep, in Beta, I must admit I haven't noticed it before. And I have had absolutely no issue with this beta; any before it, or indeed any updates. Not a biggie but I'm just curious.

I cant speak to the beta - but the bridges are all there today when I flew over - so maybe the beta is the culprit

9 hours ago, danielwilliam said:

O.K Bridges are back ...I have no idea what's going on...If I find out  I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.😉

Thats good news - at first - I thought that somehow you might be using the original default scenery for the first day

of MSFS - because along with Sydney - our Brisbane had no bridges then 😋

Something interesting re the bridges that someone may shed some light on....As a matter of course I delete the "discovery flights" ' Landing challenges' etc. where possible.

Last night I went into the content manager and loaded up the Australian update in full .That's when the bridges seemed to have reappeared.??? 

Mmmmm.

Have you got the Orbx cityscape - it even has the new friendship bridge from the Queens site to South Bank