Sign in to follow this  
Millingp

Error 50: No Liveries Found - MSFS

Folks

I'm new to PSXT for MSFS and I've followed the videos to install V.33.2.1. 

I have both FSLTL Base liveries and AIG AI Traffic liveries in my community folder.

Ran PSXT and it gives Error 50: No Liveries Found.

Tried typing in my correct path to IPP: and get the same error, plus it reverts to:  C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages

I'm probably doing something stupid - but I can't figure out what.

Please help

Paul

I also had the problem today
I looked at the Config and my entries were deleted have them rewritten and the Config write-protected now it works again 

Thanks

I got it sorted.  Had to edit the parameters.xml to point to the correct folder for MSFS.  Typing it into IPP: didn't work?

after I had started PSXT with read-only config I closed PSXT again and deactivated the write protection again now works again without problems 

what does the entry you created look like ?

sorry I meant with Config the parameters !

Edited by Stratus903d

I don't see any liveries all of a sudden either. It was working perfectly until today. I didn't change anything in parameters. 

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

4 hours ago, Millingp said:

Thanks

I got it sorted.  Had to edit the parameters.xml to point to the correct folder for MSFS.  Typing it into IPP: didn't work?

Typing into IPP doesn't work on my end. Everything was working fine until today. I didn't make any changes in parameters. Very odd.

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Really baffled by this error. My lfolder0 is pointed to my community folder yet PSXT keeps checking the default Community path. 

On 12/21/2022 at 11:58 PM, mrcultureshock said:

Really baffled by this error. My lfolder0 is pointed to my community folder yet PSXT keeps checking the default Community path. 

Did you switch OFF Scan Liveries Auto in the GUI? otherwise it will do what you write.

Edited by kiek

12 hours ago, kiek said:

Did you switch OFF Scan Liveries Auto in the GUI? otherwise it will do what you write.

I got it to work again. Not sure what happened.