Sign in to follow this  
kdfw__

Fly the Maddog X MSFS2020 edition new installer! 23DEC2022

Personally I still don't see the value for money on this one especially on this absurd high price of 90 bucks including VAT in comparison to what other devs offer. It was beside the queen my fav tubeliner in p3d. But the model and visuals are stuck on p3d level and before throwing out that much money I can fire up the old esp platform for a procedural tubeliner flight. Systems yes but they are only part of the full inmersion end of 2022. Sounds I even don't mention. 

But hey I can feel with the ones enjoying it. The mad dog is a rewarding plane to fly.

Happy flying

Cheers T.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Torsen said:

Personally I still don't see the value for money on this one especially on this absurd high price of 90 bucks including VAT in comparison to what other devs offer. It was beside the queen my fav tubeliner in p3d. But the model and visuals are stuck on p3d level and before throwing out that much money I can fire up the old esp platform for a procedural tubeliner flight. Systems yes but they are only part of the full inmersion end of 2022. Sounds I even don't mention. 

But hey I can feel with the ones enjoying it. The mad dog is a rewarding plane to fly.

Happy flying

Cheers T.

If they could have pushed this product farther into immersion compared to the P3D version I think no one would have batted an eye at the price. But in some ways it was a step back compared to the progress they made in the subsequent P3D updates and they are just now starting to get caught up to that branch of development.

It’s still one of my favorites to fly and it’s even more immersive to fly in msfs due to the sim itself. For the price it gets a lot of use from me. I hope they continue to support it and add more features. I am encouraged by the recent updates. The automated simbrief integration is welcome although I wish it didn’t take yet another process running to make this happen.