Sign in to follow this  
Corsten

LTM - GA traffic with ELT

1 hour ago, ricka47 said:

I'm just downloading this mod now and also wonder about how BATC will (or won't) work with it. FSHud should work as it does read external bgl files.

BATC has its own injector, so models are usable. But i dont know about the .bgl combatible situation. Time will tell. In the mean while, happy flying with gamod.

2 minutes ago, Corsten said:

BATC has its own injector, so models are usable. But i dont know about the .bgl combatible situation. Time will tell. In the mean while, happy flying with gamod.

Right - I'm thinking that if FSHud can read the bgl files, the folks at BATC should be able to do the same if they want. Thanks for all the work on this mod!

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

1 hour ago, ricka47 said:

Right - I'm thinking that if FSHud can read the bgl files, the folks at BATC should be able to do the same if they want. Thanks for all the work on this mod!

BATC will not be combatible with .bgl´s. I was just in their Discord. They are providing only injector based traffic.

3 hours ago, Corsten said:

BATC will not be combatible with .bgl´s. I was just in their Discord. They are providing only injector based traffic.

The BATC developers have made a good deal of changes based upon what the customers would like to see. So, I'm not counting this out - maybe down the road a bit.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

Just a headsup, i was manage to find cause for the Taxi path bug. There is hotfix as beta online for testers for the gamod models. I will provide 6.5 update with new liveries and other fixes later this week.

New update ONLINE!  https://flightsim.to/file/51413/gamod-offline-version

Changelog 24.3.2024
- Crucial bug fixed. GAmod models had modified wing_span´s so they did wrong behaviour in certain airports. So now the models behave correct in ground IN BIGGER AIRPORTS. Small airports and airfields still intact with MSGS follow taxi path bug. 
- floating from parkins spots are fixed also with new stock wing_span parameters.
- Military A to A flights changed to IFR flights, so they fly in higher altitude and flight takes more time.
- More liveries added! (C152, C172, C208B, DA40, DA62, DR400, G36, KingAir) New liveries in video: https://youtu.be/D7vWcdSceWQ?si=TpAY2qH3tYmJZ3u
- changed Balloons, Blimps and GLiders to park MIL_CARGO, so they wont park in normal GA airfield, where is DOCK parking spots. I tought DOCK is only for water based aircrafts.
- Some community wishes added
- Rest of the lights by Nicottine added. Now every model has amazing lights, even military models.
- Removed GAmod logo from tail lights from every model.
- These stock asobo AI models removed: 
     * asobo-aircraft-generic-turbo-multiengines
     * asobo-aircraft-generic-piston-singleengine
     * asobo-aircraft-generic-piston-multiengines

KNOWN BUGS:
- Small airports and airfields still intact with MSGS follow taxi path bug. Bug report made and reported allmost daily.
- MSFS has a bug, where AI planes jumps to 100ft lower altitude in every 5 seconds. Bug report made.

OTHER
Remember to use AIflow´s AIcull feature, to gain serious FPS!

• Like 1