Sign in to follow this  
Bob Familton

Nice F-18 for FSX

>Greetings>>I found this plane two weeks ago in my search for good>military planes, and I can tell you that after checking out>over half a dozen of them, this is the absolute best flying,>best sounding, best looking one you will find. It works>great; its FSX addaptation is excellent -- better than some>FSX default planes!. I found it here:>http://www.simviation.com/fsxmilitary5.htm....Glad its working for you too, I could not understand why Bob could not get his going, as I just installed and it as perfect.I'd like to find more repaints for it, a Canadian CF-18 paint would be nice to match the one I seen at the airshow. I just love the plane in FSX and seeing them in person at a airshow is 2nd to none. The power and noise they make are unforgettable!

Guest radivil

Is there anything substantially different between the FS9 and FSX versions? I've been using the FS9 one forever and I've already got a few projects I'm working on and I don't want to get sidetracked by repainting my custom Super Hornet I've been flying. Granted it wasn't much. Its a great plane and will serve me well for a long time. At least until that ridiculous Vertical Reality Super Hornet comes out. And probably after that too because that thing will bring any machine to its knees, I suspect.Here's my girl (I call her Zee-Zee) doing a low pass over Pensacola, from the tower. I've got my name and call sign on her and everything. Man, why did my eyes betray me! I could have just finished API and be going to flight school next week and flying Super Hornets eventually! :Dhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/176413.jpg