Sign in to follow this  
Soulflight

FSLTL crashes MSFS when injecting on LEMD

100% reproduction rate, any other heavy airports work. I am using the Asobo deluxe default airport. But still, injection there causes the sim to crash.

Here are my FSLTL settings:

16:35:48   MSFS is Store version
16:35:49   Community location:  E:\MSFS\community\
16:35:49   Configuration folder : C:\Users\*******\AppData\Roaming\fsltl-trafic-injector
16:35:49   **** Current settings ****
16:35:49   Max Active IFR Aircraft (0=disabled): 100
16:35:49   Max Active VFR Aircraft (0=disabled): 15
16:35:49   Additional Parked Aircraft (0=disabled / 10=max): 3 (max of 30 aircraft per airport)
16:35:49   Max Radius to Inject Aircraft (50-200km): 150
16:35:49   Blocked Aircraft Removal Time : 120
16:35:49   https://flightplandatabase.com/ API key for routes : ********************
16:35:49   Blank liveries will NOT be used
16:35:49   Generic models will NOT be used

any ideas?

Edited by Soulflight

I am also hoping to find an answer. My case is very similar to yours. My FSLTL settings were very similar to yours. I tried to open my FS to verify if UI traffic was appearing but it crashed and was not able to start FS again. FSLTL suppport page addresses this problem. Apparently this is very common. They suggest to open the FSUIPC file. Where do I find this file? Where is it located? I am a complete newbie about this. I read somewhere it is located in the Community folder. I don't see it in mine. Can someone help?

Been a while since i posted this, I experimented around a bit and I believe it is connected to FSLTL injecting too much at once for the system to handle (probably textures since VRAM is my bottleneck). I reduced the injection radius for static aircraft and it seems to be more stable now. I will see if it remains that way....