Sign in to follow this  
james_d

Special livery matching question

Hi guys

I might have set something up incorrectly but I'm finding special liveries are not working expected. I'm running a mix of AIG and FSLTL. An example I'm seeing at the moment is that all my British Airways A319s appear to be the BEA special livery, even though there appears to be the correct reg for it both in the PSXT liveries file and the aircraft's cfg file. 

Any ideas what I might have done wrong? Or are there limitations that I'm not aware of. In the past I thought I saw special liveries working ok 

It looks you have not defined that livery as being special...

Look in the Manual in the section about Offline Registration code files.

Is the issue that the FSLTL liveries not included in the inline registry definitions? Just trying to understand the problem. I can see G-EUPJ listed as the BEA livery in the AIG_BritishAirways and in the AI_liveries XML the FSLTL A319 BEA livery has a reg code assigned to it?

The AIG regcode-files included in PSXT is made only to match latest versions of AIG aircraft and liveries from the AIG Manager, not FSLTL. If both packages is installed, naturally there will be inconsistencies.

Edited by vhaaland

2 hours ago, james_d said:

Is the issue that the FSLTL liveries not included in the inline registry definitions? 

No.

You have to define a file say \liveries\regcodes\my_file.txt with the following line:

title of your FSLTL livery;regcode

That's all. Now this livery will be treated as being special.

• Like 1