Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

2 good, 2 bad

21 hours ago, Jazz said:

This one is about aircraft liveries. Post two liveries you love and to you hate.

Good number 1

Love.......1st is the British Airways Landor. This is the absolute world number 1 most perfect and beautiful livery ever created.

Said the man with a Winston Churchill portrait for his avatar. 🤣

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Just now, Fielder said:

Said the man with a Winston Churchill portrait for his avatar. 🤣

Would you like a cigar?

Have a glass of Scotch😉

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

French food and drink for me. I'm not sure if people with nicotine stained fingers die younger, maybe. OTOH, the French are a nation with too many alcoholics. It surprised some British and American troops liberating Paris in '44 when they noticed.

201110-xl-white-bean-and-ham-stew-2000-5

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

A few UK charter ailines now

Good

Airtours. This was a lovely livery. Something clean and crisp about it. Everything about this just worked and for a holiday charter airline it was kind of classy, don't you think?

Air Europe was one I always liked although the lowercase A and E always irritated me.

Bad

And then there is this horror show. Shame on the person responsible for dressing the 757 in this ugly dress.

And a second is from TUI. I can't stand these TUI liveries. I simply cannot understand what it's meant to be and I'm not sure that they do. And now they they have nearly taken over the entire world you can't get away from them. What on earth is it, for crying out loud? Is it supposed to remind me of the warm sea or something? It doesn't.

Jet2. Nasty. Absolutely nasty. I would almost rather walk.

Edited by charliearon
copyright pics

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Ok, now the misunderstanding hs been cleared up and I have been given the go ahead to carry on doing it they way I have been, I will replace the liveries that have gone missing. Although, I can't remember exactly what the images were so close enough may have to do🤣

Of course, the thread has been moved from Hanger Chat.

Good

Airtours

It's something about the contrast in this one.

g-dajc-airtours-international-airways-bo

Air Europe

0639184.jpg?v=v40&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=0279f7a

Bad

0726936.jpg?v=v40&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=35b1ebd

Tui

5935077.jpg?v=v4bab0aeefd5&f=1&nofb=1&ip

And Jet2. I know, I said 2 of each but I'm in a UK charter airline theme here and I couldn't leave this ugly duckling out.

Jet2-737-G-JZHH.jpg?fit=2048%252C1181%26

Gosh! Does it make you wince as it does me? It's like one of those cheap adverts, isn't it?🤣

I'm reminded of the time that I saw that a certain female "celebrity" in the UK had given her Aston Martin a pink paint job. Had I been Messrs Martin and Bamford I would have taken the car back off of her. I wonder what "Mr Boeing" feels like to see his work vandalised in this manner.