Sign in to follow this  
cseu

Remote CDU long loading time

Hello, since using remote CDU I have sometime terrible long loading time (several minutes) until CDU menu will be displayed, first CDU fail is shown, then CDU screen is blank, then sometime it is starting, sometimes not, MSFS is freezing in meantime and PC has to be restarted if CDU isn't loading. Is there a logfile to investigate what causes the CDU not starting? I have it installed at the same PC MSFS is running, Win10 all updates, Avia Server is showing Connected to PMDG 737 NGXu in green and compatibility textfile is showing: PMDG 737 NGX for FS2020 is compatible - All set! This behaviour occurs from time to time, so I can exclude wrong setting from my side.

I'm a little bit tired of restarting PC after non-connecting Remote CDU, please advise. Best regards

Ralf Andreas

it takes up to 10 minutes from CDU blank screen until CDU menu is displayed, please advise. Best regards

Ralf Andreas

Hi,

this is the first time I am hearing this issue being reported, so I'm inclined to thinking it is not related to aviaServer, Especially when you write that MSFS is freezing, then something on your PC must be causing this.

Try disabling your antivirus software to see if that helps.

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Hello, MSFS is freezing if Avia CDU is in the process of starting, freezing seems to be the consequence and not the cause, as AV windows defender all updated is in use.  Best regards

Ralf Andreas