Sign in to follow this  
cbreeze

Content manager question

Greetings,

I have a content manager install question I need help on.  When I go to content manager, I see three files that need to be installed/updated.  They are CONTENTINFO -NOT INSTALLED- Community,   Gauge-NOT INSTALLED-COMMUNIY,    HTML_UI-NOT INSTALLED-COMMUNITY.   When I click on the blue box to the right for more information, it shows waiting and then nothing happens.  I am not able to get information on the files or install them.

Can someone please tell me what these files are for and how I can get them installed/updated?   Otherwise, everything seems to work fine in the sim.

Thank you!

Ok, I have been messing with this problem for a couple hours now and am completely stuck.  These three files are in my Community folder and dated 1/10/2023.  I have no idea why I can't update them from the content manager.  I sure hope someone out there is smarter than I am.  

Thank you,

edit

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, cbreeze said:

I have no idea why I can't update them from the content manager.

Items in the Community folder typically cannot be updated from the Content Manager.

When you look in the Community folder, do you actually find folders with these names?

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

Bert,

Thank you for the reply.  So, the three files are in my community folder and are dated 1/10/2023.  Content manager indicates that they have not been installed.  I have not gone into my content folder recently, so I really have no ideas how long the three files that are listed as not installed have been there.  Can you please check your community folder and tell me if they are listed there for you and their dates, please?.

Thank you,