Sign in to follow this  
Guest dswo

Interesting Observation in aircraft.cfg edits:

This may be common knowledge to some, but is somewhat of a discovery for me.In aircraft.cfg's, if you enter your "ui_tyerole="xxxx" and "ui_createdby="xxxx" into your "fltsim.0", all of your liveries for that aircraft will be included in your aircraft selections. (i.e. "fltsim.1", "fltsim.2: etc.). I have been adding these lines to each livery, but it is not really necessary, "fltsim.0" is the only one that requires it and all will show up, (of course in brackets).I discovered this by a backdoor or reverse error. I failed to put these lines in an imported bird's "fltsim.0" but did in all of the other liveries. None of the others showed up either until I corrected the first liveries edit. Out of curiosity, I removed these lines from all of the other liveries and they still show up in the aircraft selection options as long as the first one has the edit.For what it is worth (little to nothing probably).Happy flying:RTH

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You can also accomplish the same effect by placing those entries in the "General" section... :)