Sign in to follow this  
PavlinS

Starting again doing flight sim

VmfIBKf.jpg

To say Hello from my new world - Hello, Florida! My flight sim is officially back to it's glory. I just received my pc with upgrade of the GPU - RTX 4090, upgrade of my RAM memory from 32 GB's to 128 DDR4 on 3200 MhZ and new PSU 1300W, 80+Titanium class. I am in the process of making new video and decided to share with you guys a screenshot from True Earth Florida with my departure from KVPS to direction KMCO. 
Few Photoshop filters, but I am happy for the performance, because, now my sim does not go lower than 27 frames per second on max detail. 

I am happy and I believe this year on the world trip of myself I will have amazing time flying those beautiful Prepar3D sceneries.  

• Like 1

Couple of nice shots...and as you describe the PC-upgrade -> must result in ultimate graphics-prestation without any stutters, even on ultra-settings of your configuration.

Still curious on what your CPU is and the use of SSD regular or as M2. As you mention lowest FPS is 27, human eye sees everything fluent(non-stuttering) from 25fps upwards. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1